- Byron Bay
- Lennox Head
- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
Vacant land is a rarity in the tightly held enclave of Ewingsdale, especially with everything this once in a lifetime block has to offer.
Surrounded by established trees with Simpsons Creek on the eastern boundary, reserve to the south and a perfect northern aspect you can let your imagination run wild and build your dream home.
Access is easy from the road and the entire site is very elevated, clean and level. There is only one neighbour on Magnolia Place and the level nature of the site means you can place your home for maximum privacy and northern light.
Situated only 5.5kms to Byron Bay town, beaches, restaurants and cafes, and a few minutes drive to the highway for easy access to Ballina and Gold Coast Airports, do not miss this opportunity to secure this rare site.
- 7204m2 plus another 1104m2 (approx) area with exclusive right of use - totalling 8308m2 approx.
- Easy access, elevated, level land
- Simpsons Creek on eastern boundary, reserve to the south and established trees and fruit trees providing privacy
- 5.5kms to Byron Bay town, 2kms to the Farm, 5km to Belongil Beach
- 25 mins to Ballina Airport